NEW YORK, NY., February 05, 2017 – New York City’s legendary neon creators, Let There Be Neon, has become the first US neon company involved in Havana, Cuba’s emerging neon sign restoration movement. Let There Be Neon has agreed to become a strategic partner with Habana Light Neon + Signs, Havana’s only private neon company, in compliance with U.S. laws and regulations.
This effort is made to confirm Let There Be Neon’s relationship with the innovative private sector company, Habana Light Neon + Signs, prior to the change in administration. This is a strategy other major US Companies are employing to solidify their business positions during a period of uncertainty in US-Cuba relations. Let There Be Neon will assist Habana Light in the exciting historic preservation projects now going on in that city. Continue reading “New York City Neon Company Supporting Havana’s Neon Restoration Program”→
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico – December 22, 2016 – El San Juan Hotel is pleased to announce that it will open its doors as part of Curio – A Collection by Hilton TM to travelers and locals alike on February 5th, 2017. Following a property-wide multi-million-dollar renovation, one of the most extensive completed at the property since its inception in 1958, the highly anticipated reopening will debut the majority of the updates made to the iconic San Juan property. The new look designed by Jeffery Beers, one of the top hotel and restaurant designers in the world, will include completely remodeled guest rooms, a new pool, 22 luxury cabanas, a new fitness center and spa facilities, modern meeting spaces, new restaurants, upgraded shops and a modernized rendition of its legendary lobby that effortlessly weaves its iconic features with state of the art design. Continue reading “El San Juan Hotel to Join Curio – A Collection by Hilton Following Multi-Million Dollar Renovation”→
NEW YORK – Trans World Corporation (“TWC” or the “Company”) (OTCQB: TWOC), a premier owner and operator of casinos and hotels in Europe, today announced that, on December 21, 2016, it acquired, through its subsidiary Trans World Hotels Germany GmbH (“TWHG”), the Lindner Sport & Aktivhotel Kranichhöhe (“Lindner Hotel”), a business and recreational hotel property located in Much, Germany, which is approximately 19 miles northeast of Bonn.
● <<NEW TOPIZI CAMPING LANTERN BY HIGEAR CITY! >> Bulb Type: Cree, 400 Lumen Super Bright LED Light. LED lights are highly efficient and can last up to 100,000 hours of use.
● 3-mode operation for different lighting conditions. Battery-operated with 3 x 1.5V D size batteries (batteries not included) and lantern be used continuously for up to six days. WARNING: The base cover is SPECIALLY designed to ensure that the batteries are properly secured. So it will take a few tries before you find easy to close the cover. RUGGED & STURDY BUILT!
● Compact, Lightweight & Sturdy body built with highly durable rubber and plastic materials. Highly water resistance.
● Use for all kinds of outdoor activities like camping, hiking, fishing, or at home when you need extra lighting for emergency use.
● The images on this listing were taken from the actual product. We ensure that you get what you pay for. With our 30-day RISK-FREE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, you can go ahead and click ADD TO CART with no worries. When you purchase from TOPIZI, you are further protected. TOPIZI warrants this product for 5 years, to be free from defects in material or workmanship. Just simply contact us and we will replace it with a new unit. Continue reading “TOPIZI Led Camping Lantern – Super Bright 400 Lumen”→
● 300 lumens of brightness is perfect for camping, hiking, or any type of emergency
● Highly efficient LED light generates little heat and can be used continuously for up to six days
● LED lights are guaranteed for up to 100,000 hours of use. This product is NOT solar-powered.
● Slow-pulse LED indicator light ensures that the lantern can be found during an emergency
● Compact size with sturdy rubber and plastic molding for maximum durability and water resistance