AUSTRALIA – February 21st, 2017 – In 2017, HIT designed two new Indochina tours which are not only suited for the budget travelers; also its provides many highlighted travel destinations in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, and Myanmar. Throughout our tours, travelers have the chance to experience the breathtaking scenery, the extraordinary customs, the delicious dishes and the indigenous daily life. Furthermore, at the end of the journey, there is no doubt that travelers would have an unforgettable journey with various full of fun and meaning outdoor activities. Continue reading “Unforgettable Indochina Tour with Affordable Price”
MYANMAR – February 21st, 2017 – Unlike such icons as floating vegetable gardens, stilted wooden homes and Intha fishermen who propel their boats with a one-legged rowing style, Myanmar’s Inle Lake region isn’t famous for winemaking. Yet.
To give travellers a taste of Myanmar’s budding wine industry, Sanctum Inle Resort has launched its ‘Wheel and Wine: Cycling to Red Mountain Half-Day Tour’ by bicycle to Red Mountain Estate, situated nearby in the undulating hills overlooking the storied lake. Continue reading “Myanmar’s New Sanctum Inle Lake View Resort & Spa Unveils ‘Wheel and Wine’ Tour”
NEW YORK, NY., February 05, 2017 – New York City’s legendary neon creators, Let There Be Neon, has become the first US neon company involved in Havana, Cuba’s emerging neon sign restoration movement. Let There Be Neon has agreed to become a strategic partner with Habana Light Neon + Signs, Havana’s only private neon company, in compliance with U.S. laws and regulations.
This effort is made to confirm Let There Be Neon’s relationship with the innovative private sector company, Habana Light Neon + Signs, prior to the change in administration. This is a strategy other major US Companies are employing to solidify their business positions during a period of uncertainty in US-Cuba relations. Let There Be Neon will assist Habana Light in the exciting historic preservation projects now going on in that city. Continue reading “New York City Neon Company Supporting Havana’s Neon Restoration Program”
ANNAPOLIS, MARYLAND, FEBRUARY 05, 2017 – While January 31st was National Plan for Vacation Day, chances are not everyone has finished mapping out how they’re going to spend their hard-earned vacation days this year. Visit Annapolis and Anne Arundel County (VAAAC) can help! Since good vacations revolve around great food, VAAAC has compiled a list of eight food festivals that will be wowing visitors to Annapolis and Anne Arundel County in the months ahead. By planning ahead, savvy travelers can turn the tasty events into weekend getaways. Continue reading “Visit Annapolis & Anne Arundel County – a Foodie Paradise”
Picture this: You’re sitting in a comfortable art-filled tasting room sipping a delicate cuvée while taking in the panorama of the rolling hills and vines beyond. No, this isn’t Champagne in France—it’s Franciacorta in Italy. It may not be as famous, but that’s precisely what makes it so intriguing. Though one of the country’s best-kept secrets, it should be on every wine lover’s bucket list. Likewise, some of the world’s best wine regions are blissfully under the radar, many just a few hours away from their more famous cousins. Some, like Oregon’s Willamette Valley and Long Island’s North Fork, have developed immensely in the past few decades thanks to pioneering winemakers. Others, like Sicily, have been producing wine for centuries but remain off the beaten path. For oenophiles looking for an adventure, these seven under-the-radar wine regions are great places to start.
UNITED KINGDOM – September 19th, 2016 – United Kingdom: Sanctuary Spa Holidays are providing best luxury spa holidays in abroad offering a wide range of amenities and no frill services. They are among the leading spa tour operators in the UK and Europe and have been associated with some of the finest spas in UK, Europe, Caribbean and South East Asia.
Spa holidays are always a great occasion for the people to get rid of their daily stress and enjoy the true tranquility of life. These holidays are essential for everyone because these days every one of us is just got exhausted with more work and less free time. The spa holiday not only provides relaxation to the mind, but it also helps in revitalizing the body with true tranquility.
Sanctuary Spa Holidays provide spa packages for:
● Spa Holidays India
● Spa Holidays Thailand
● Spa Holidays Bali
● Spa Holidays Europe
● Spa Holidays Caribbean
● Spa Holidays in Koh Samui, Thailand
Choosing the spa requires a lot of patience and knows how, but with Sanctuary Spa Holidays, you can simply choose and select the spa blindly and without any worries. The company only lists the spa that is been reviewed and awarded for their services. Every spa that you will find in the Sanctuary spa holiday website is unique in itself, and more importantly every spa is been rated among the best by various international rating agencies.
Here are some specialties and services offered by the spas listed in Sanctuary Spa Holidays:
● Specialized massage therapies
● Additional body treatment includes body wraps, mud bath, and Jacuzzi bath
● Customized massage therapy packages
● Pick and drop and complete airport transfers
● Extremely delightful spa cottages and luxury spa accommodations
● Delightful local cuisine and a healthy spa diet regime
Quotes from Customers
“Sanctuary Spa Holidays are one of the best travel agents specialized in the Sap tour packages. They have a very professional approach of working keeping in mind everything about your requirements and your budget.”
For more information on Sanctuary Spa Holidays visit their website http://www.sanctuaryspaholidays.co.uk
About Sanctuary Spa Holidays:
Sanctuary Spa Holidays specialize in providing the most relaxing and rewarding spa breaks. Choose from a wide selection of Spa Hotels and Resorts throughout the world at incredible and affordable prices.
Sanctuary Spa Holidays
Tropical House, Garland Road,
East Grinstead, West Sussex,
RH19 1NJ, United Kingdom
Telephone: 01293 229 895
VIETNAM – September 19th, 2016 – Exploring Halong Bay is usually a highlight part of must-do-list among travelers and Vietnam visitors. Understanding that need and desire, HalongHub now launches a sweepstakes for encouraging the love for Halong Bay as well as top class experiences and wonderful moments on Halong luxury cruises. The grand prize is a Deluxe Room of 4 star Pelican Halong Cruise for 2 persons worth $234. You will have a chance to enjoy the peaceful and relaxing atmosphere of Halong Bay in 2 days 1 night trip.
What you and your beloved could receive
● Free Luxury Cruise through Halong bay (apply for 2 days 1 night): Tuan Chau island, Incense Burner, Dog Stone Islet, Fighting Cock, Soi Sim beach, Coconut Three Island, Titov Beach, Sung Sot Cave, Luon Cave.
● 4 star Deluxe Cabins with A/C and en-suite Bathroom.
● Welcome drink, cold handkerchief, complimentary two bottle of mineral water in each cabin.
● All meals aboard as mentioned in the itineraries (02 buffet lunches, 01 BBQ dinner, 01 breakfast) for 2 days 1 night
● Free entrance and sightseeing fees.
● Free supplies and extra activities: night squid fishing, swimming, kayaking, movie show, music entertainment, bamboo boat.
● Exciting courses: Taichi morning & Cooking demonstration.
● English speaking tour guide on boat.
Make your Halong Bay experience reality! Enter in 30 seconds, click here.
Here are terms and conditions of the sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase of any kind will not increase your chances of winning. Open to all legal residents around the world who are 18 years of age or older.
2. Limit one (1) entry per person or email address during the Sweepstakes Period. All entries become the exclusive property of Halong Hub and will not be acknowledged or returned. You are responsible for your trip costs such as flight tickets. Winners will be determined by random drawing.
3. The sweepstakes will end on 23:59 (GMT +7) October 15th 2016. Sweepstakes winner will be notified by email. An email will be sent to the winner within one week after drawing. Winners must agree to the use of their names, voices, and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
4. The right to receive a prize is non-assignable and non-transferable and no prize substitution, transfer, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed. Prize is a Deluxe room on Pelican Cruise. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account.
5. The winner of sweepstakes must book and confirm schedule before December 31st 2017. The prize couldn’t be used in Vietnamese national holidays or any special occasions: New Year Eve December 31st and January 1st, Christmas Eve December 24th, 25th.
Tel: +84 8 38 257 267