● This is a great stove you can use to cook your dinner, dry your gear, heat your shelter, or just warm your hands and feet on a cold winter’s night. Safer than an open fire. Small enough to transport in your car and hand carry to your campsite. The ample cook top space gives you room to cook up lots of tasty dishes.
● When you’re not cooking, you can rotate the cook top outward to dry wet socks and gloves. In areas where open fires are not permitted this portable stove could be a handy item to have. A great gift idea for your favorite camper, fisherman (great for ice-fishing), hunter, or lover of wood-burning stoves.
● Package includes 1 x Stove, 1 x Stove Carrying Bag There’s more: Four (16 3/4in long × 2 3/4in diameter) interlocking flue pipe sections Spark arrestor for added safety Stove can be used in an outfitters tent with a stove pipe vent. Removable legs (16 3/4″ long) Removable dual side cooking tubes can be used for baking potatoes, foil meals, etc.
● The stove has front and rear air flow regulators and an easy access bottom ash clean-out. Stove tools included Stovepipe cap Super strong rolled steel construction Sets up in minutes Top grate is hinged and doubles as a carrying handle when the stove is not in use. Stove pipes, side tubes, legs, and tools all fit inside stove for easy transport. Grate folds to provide a flat heating surface on top of a stove and can be folded out for drying gloves, socks, and small items.
● Burns wood, compressed logs, charcoal or any convenient combustible Measures: 18in long × 10in wide × 12in tall Stands 26 1/2in with Extension legs Weight 30 lbs If used indoors, the stove must be properly vented and installed.
- Shipping Weight: 31 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #86,069 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here